I write almost everything, including:
- Blog articles
- Short articles (<1,000 words)
- Medium-length articles (between 1,000 and 2,000 words)
- Long articles (>3,000 words)
- Business Articles
- Personal Articles
- Video Scripts
- Incentive eBooks (i.e. “Get this book free if you sign up for my newsletter!”)
- Webinar content
- Marketing copy
- Social Media Posts
- Social media profiles
- Website landing pages
- Website content pages (e.g. “About Us” pages)
- Press releases
- Business books and eBooks
- Fiction novels
- All subgenres of romance
- All subgenres of horror
- Mystery and Thriller
- All subgenres of fantasy
- And others
- Non-fiction books
- Business brand awareness books
- How-To Books
All pricing is negotiable. (Please read this to understand why.)
My minimum fee is £100 for articles of approximately 1,000 words (£0.10 / word).
More complex articles requiring intensive research are more expensive.
Novels and books are quoted on individually, and the price is highly variable. I try and make my pricing competitive.
Social media posts are quoted on individually, as are all other items on the list above.
I offer high-quality writing.
My goal is long-term business relationships, not making a quick buck. The lengthier the project, the more likely my quote will be competitive. I am competent and easy to work with.
Please contact me to discuss your project.
PS: If you have an extraordinary story to tell and think it could be get book publishers interested, let me know.